I believe many friends know that regular packaging factories, no matter making luxury drawer box packaging electronic customization of any brand, must require customers to provide a letter of authorization. Now, with the rapid development of the electronic product industry, there are also many fast-growing brands that need a variety of Electronics Packaging Box, but mobile phone gift box factories can be said to be the industry that is most reluctant to provide brand logo letters of authorization.
In fact, the reluctance to provide logo authorization is an open secret in the luxury drawer box packaging electronic industry. 98% of these customers are fake manufacturers. They want to imitate some well-known electronic product brands, such as mobile phones and cameras, which are the hardest hit areas, but not everyone can consume cameras, and mobile phones are different. Mobile phones are a huge consumer market, However, it is impossible for other brands’ own factories or manufacturers that have signed confidentiality agreements to help a fake manufacturer make customized mobile phone paper electronic box, but ordinary small workshops can’t achieve the effect they want, so they most like to pretend to be the agent of some mobile phone or electronic product brands to find mobile phone box factories or electronic product gift box manufacturers.
It can be seen from the above that 98% of the agents in the market are such criminals who want to find those who are willing to not provide the logo, while the other 2% are agents whose authorization documents are damaged or whose documents are originally problematic. Generally, these agents are not unwilling to provide, but rather directly give a logo document and authorization letter that cannot be opened or in the wrong format, But soon they can get a new document from the brand they are acting for.
Why should we mention the issue of this power of attorney today? The reason is that after a mobile phone brand held a press conference earlier, the production of mobile phones is also in full swing. Similar electronic product gift boxes are naturally indispensable. However, some agents, especially those in the Middle East, do not know about the production of other mobile phones. We do not know whether there are manufacturers there, But every time the customer service asks them to get the PNG or PSD file of the authorization and logo, they naturally disappear. Yes, they disappear.
In today’s materialistic society, while pursuing high-speed economic development, I really hope that other experts or customers in the industry will not infringe others’ intellectual property rights, because other people’s products are well founded, and there is objective evidence for step-by-step research and development. Plagiarizing and stealing others’ logos is really a very shameful behavior, so it’s really unclear how long the luxury drawer box packaging electronic industry can last, We should be ourselves and don’t put ourselves in prison.