Recently, packaging factories have taken paper electronic gift bag as the theme, so today I will share with you another very important but easily overlooked aspect in the process of making paper bags. This content skill affects the cost of handbags and the safety of the overall performance of handbags. How to arrange and design reasonably and appropriately is a very important topic.
Since we are talking about paper electronic gift bag, “portable” is very important. We often focus on the process of the custom electronic gift bag itself and the paper materials, and always ignore the problem of the portable rope itself. What the portable rope bears is not only its own paper bag, but also what the paper bag contains. Will this weight cause the portable rope to break or fall off from one side of the paper bag, As a result, the items inside are damaged, especially the handbags of electronic products. It must be some electronic products, such as Bluetooth headsets, which are portable. If the big headsets are heavy, they are still a little heavy. The test of this pile of portable ropes is very severe.
But what I want to tell you today is not the material of the portable rope of the electronic handbag, but the length of the portable rope, do you know?
According to the comparison and statistics of paper bag manufacturers, the portable rope they choose for electronic products handbags is generally between 30 and 36cm. Excluding the range of particularly small paper bags, 98% of handbags are mainly made from 30 to 36cm. It is very interesting that the portable rope with the size of tablet computer paper bags is about 34.5cm, The appearance of some mobile phones is a vertical electronic product handbag, and their hand rope is 36cm, which is obviously smaller but requires a longer hand rope. This is because the pressure at the bottom of the vertical paper bag will be very large. The hand rope acts as a pulley to distribute the force of the product to the hand rope and transmit it to the hands of consumers. This is actually a physical skill to reduce the stress on the bottom of the paper bag.
Since 98% of paper electronic gift bag use 30~36cm hand ropes, what is the remaining 2%? 1. The 1% mentioned above is a very small paper bag, and the length of the portable rope may be shorter, but this is not necessarily true. Many portable ropes are also 30~36cm long, so the portable rope reduced according to the paper bag only accounts for 1%. 2. In addition, this 1% is a super large type of paper bag. The force on this kind of paper bag has completely exceeded the upper limit of 36cm. In order to protect the integrity of the paper bag and the safety of the product, the length of the portable rope will be extended to 43~46cm. The force on large paper bags is certainly different. This length of portable rope is more able to share the pressure from the product, and this kind of portable rope must be the kind that is relatively thick, It can make the force more evenly distributed on the portable rope, and it will break as soon as it is pulled together like a strand of rope.